Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Providence Hall Christmas Program!

This year the school held a Christmas Program!  I haven't had a school put one of those on, just the choir.  But as part of their Music grade, each child had to participate and sing two songs with their class/grade in the program.  


Monday the 5th was Kindergarten- 2nd Grade.  The gym was FULL of parents!  The young kids filed into the gym and climbed up on the bleachers, and the program began.  Spencer is great about learning the words and really singing out.  Michael was great about making sure I could see him...He would stand up taller when the boy in front of him would start to block him out.  It was really fun to see them up there!  (It was a little loud in there...I'm not sure where I was hearing more noise...Up on the bleachers where the kids were, or in the audience where the grown-ups were!)  I promise, I took pictures, but they have mysteriously vanished from my camera...And been replaced by some that I'm quite sure I didn't take!  :D  Kids.  Gotta love them!


The next night, Tuesday the 6th, it was the 3rd Grade-5th Grade program. That means that Megan and Tory were up.  I love to watch Megan's smile while she sings...She loves music and loves being up in front of people!  Tory will "perform" just for me...At one point, he and his friend Kyle started dancing (NOT choreographed, just those two being kind of silly!) and he was looking at me to make sure I was seeing him be so funny!  I do have pictures from their program:





And thanks for standing close enough to each other that I could get you both in the same shot...Way to think of me!  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why Grandma & Grandpa wasn't invited?