Thursday, October 13, 2011

Junior High Stress...

I went downstairs to clean my girl's bathroom, and I found a sheet of paper on the counter:



It is a little bit hard to read, but basically, Sydney, my great big girl, in order to lift some of her own stress at having to get ready for JUNIOR HIGH decided to plan out her mornings.

What you see here is a calendar of sorts, with her hair style selection already made.  Examples:  "high ponytail (clips and lots of hairspray)" or "nerdy rassys (high rassys)" or "a bun (like Meg's) lots of hairspray"

And, as a side note, when I told her I wanted to take a picture of this, she said she needed it.  So not only did she plan it out, she is totally sticking to her plan.  She's so organized that way...

(Can I just say...I love this cute girl?)

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ooh, so many things I love about this post!

A) That she actually made this.

B) How all the "Down" days have smiley faces :)

C) Jasmine hair!? PICTURES!

D) That "nerdy" is IN!

E) RASSYS! I love that we all call them that :) Way to carry on the tradition!

I just love it all :)

And I would LOVE to start a protest with you in the spring/summer! Haha :) I'll start thinking of things to protest now.

Steph H said...

Mommmm! Kelly just stole everything I wanted to say!! (how's that for some extra junior high for you?)