Friday, July 23, 2010

Final Day of Fun!

Today was the last day at camp. Then tomorrow morning we'd start the long drive home. We spent most of the day just hanging out. There was a playground at the campsite we hadn't visited yet. We headed down there and let the kids play. They had horseshoes and a little mini-golf course that you could play, too. Kendra and Chad played horseshoes. Sort of. :D All my kids played mini golf with Chad and Kendra. I played on the playground with Eva. The had a little train that you could climb in and pretend to drive. Eva kept telling me to "get in" the car in back and she'd take me for a ride in the train.

Then we went swimming again. (My kids could live at the pool!) Kendra and Chad put their girls down while my kids were swimming, then when we came back Syd went and hung out at their trailer with the sleeping girls while all the grown-ups (minus Lee...he was watching my kids so I could go!) went to the adult pool/hot tub. The adult pool was actually warm...quite the contrast to the chilly pool they make the kids swim in!

We had an awesome trip! My kids are already planning their next long camping trip! What great memories. I love that my kids get to spend vacation time with their grandma and grandpa! Thanks for the invite, guys!

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Holy Cow...How did I miss your last 10 posts? It looks like you had a great time..I love the horseback riding, that looked fun! We need to hang out soon!