Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ironic...?

So Monday night I was at work. I'm guessing Prom was roughly 35-40 days ago...because I sold probably 4-5 pregnancy tests to young women who should not have needed them!

But I digress.

One of these young women came through my register with her pregnancy test, and a box of "Life" cereal.

Life cereal, and a test to see it there IS life...I giggled. (But not in front of her...That would have been rude!)

Hey...You don't have to think it's funny. It's my blog.

:D

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Uh oh! Sinners! ;)

Anonymous said...

I think it's freakin' funny!

Sydney said...

No affence, but what is so funny about laughing at someone behind their back? It would be funny if you did it in front of her and she got p.o.ed!! That would be funny!! ( I love when people make such a big deal out of nothing!!)

Anonymous said...

GollyGee Syd...sensative much?

Kendra said...

Oh boy, some of you need to go back to school and learn how to spell... ;) ...offense and sensitive work much better.

Steph H said...

Oh how I love you, Tiff!

Sydney said...

Me, too, Tiff (or mom whichever you prefer!)
And excuse me, Kendra! But I'm only in 6th grade!! (Dad however needs some help! Any tutors out there!!?? My dad's desperate!!) JK