Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I have now officially been married for 13 years! Can you believe it? I can't! It's true what they say...time flies when you're having fun.

My cute hubby bought me an ipod touch...Cool! To top it off, he also had it engraved. The back reads:

"You still itouch my heart."

Hee-Hee...How cute is that?!

Lee, I'm thankful that you asked...and I love you so much! You are fabulous, as a daddy and a hubby! You make me happy...I wouldn't change a thing!

Love you!

1 comment:

Steph H said...

Congrats on the anniversary!! And congrats on the ipod Touch!! I have one and I LOVE it!! Keeps my life so organized... Let me know if you want to know about any fun apps to download :) Actually, the real person to have that conversation with is Greg. He stays so up to date on everything that comes from Apple so he's always the person I ask the geek advice from. Enjoy!