Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Bragging...!

Howdy! I had to take a break for a couple of weeks...My internet had been disconnected. It was so sad...

But it's back, and now I feel better.

So a while back you all heard me mention the Herriman play that my kids are in. I'm providing details, in case anyone wants to come watch my fantastic children!! :D

"We Build this City on Rock and Roll...The Story of the Unbeatables"

August 26, 27, and 28 at 7:30
W&M Butterfield Park (6212 West 14200 South) at the Rosecrest Pavilion.
$3 ages 12 and up; $1 11 and under

A clever little show, packed with fun songs from the 80's...ought to be pretty fun. So come, if you wanna.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

Yea, it's soo cool!!!!!!!!!! Especially the songs I'm in...(Now I'm bragging!!) :)

Steph H said...

So this is why I need to check your blog more often. Sorry I missed it all! Sometimes I'm overwhelmed keeping my blog up and then keeping up on everyone else's... can I admit that? Either way, I love the heck out of you and your fam and hope the show was awesome!