Monday, August 30, 2010

You missed it!

If you didn't make it out to Herriman to see the kids little production, well you should have. HOURS worth of laughter! Sydney, just a little chorus gal, in the background...but you couldn't take your eyes off her! She just sparkles on stage! So fun to see! Megan sang a duet...and I forget until I hear her again how pretty her voice is. Plus, that girl has such a SMILE!! Tory had a couple of lines, and he remembered them every time, right on time. He didn't really even want to audition. Watching him, I just giggled, thinking how I'm not even sure he thinks its fun, but he'll do it anyway. AND he had to swing dance with a girl!! Ew. Now, no offence to my 3 older children, who really were all GREAT!, but then there is Spencer. (Giggle!) At 6, he's one of the youngest kids in the show. But he nailed his choreography every time. His timing was perfect. He had a partner for one dance, and he just would grab this fella by the hand and just sort of...MAKE him do the step. So funny. I guess I was surprised...I expected him to be nervous in front of a large audience. But nope...Just brave as can be!

Anyway, I won't subject you to any more of this. But I was entertained. Endlessly. Seriously.

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Dang!! That would've been fun to see. I'm not surprised at the confident & beautiful talent each of your kids possess! Way to pass along the genes, Tiffany Jean ;)

Kendra said...

Nobody gonna slow me down... So funny! Girl busters!

Anonymous said...

We were so proud of our grandkids. They were so
cute.