Friday, September 10, 2010

Help!

I'm working on a little project. I need some help coming up with some cute little sayings for teachers (teacher appreciation day type stuff) to go with these animals! Since you guys are all the clever-est people I know, I'm asking for your help!

Penguin, Elephant, Lion, Giraffe, Alligator (or Crocodile...), Frog, Turtle, Monkey, Pig, Cow, Horse

I've put down a couple that I've thought of...any ideas would be appreciated!

We'll never forget what a fun teacher you've been! (Elephant)
We've loved having you for a teacher this year...and we're not Lyin'! (Lion)
Thanks for being such a great teacher to our little monkey! (Monkey)

Yeah...I clearly need some help!

2 comments:

mr. crabbs said...

Here's my best shot...although you stole a couple of my original ideas I had when first reading your post!

Penguin:
You've been a "cool" teacher. "Waddle" we do without you!
Elephant:
I like the "forget" one. Or: Nobody "nose" teaching like you do..."Ears" to you!
Lion:
It's obvious that you take "pride" in your work.
You are the "mane" reason that our kids are having such a great school year.
Giraffe:
Being as great a teacher as you is a "tall" order!
Alligator (or Crocodile...):
This one's tough..ummm...
The tears we will shed when you are no longer our teacher will not be crocodile tears! Or: You? A bad teacher? What a "croc"!
Frog:
You're "TOAD"-ally awesome!
Turtle:
Thanks for helping our kids come out of their shell!
Monkey:
You're a great teacher...we "APE"-preciate it! Or: We're not monkeying around...You're a great teacher.
Pig:
Anks-thay or-fay eing-bay uch-say an-way awesome-way eacher-tay! (get it? pig latin?)
Being a teacher's a dirty job...and we're glad you do such a great job at it! (although I don't know...this one is kind of implying that they are a pig, so that might need some thought) Or:
Cow:
Thanks for ed-"moo"-cating our kids. Or: COW-a-bunga, what a great teacher you are! Or: You are a great teacher, and that's no bull.
Horse:
Is there a better teacher than you? "neigh"

Haha, that was fun. I thought of some other more random ones, but they probably don't really work for this stuff.

Kendra said...

Bahahaha! Yep, Shawn's ideas are the best!