Monday, September 13, 2010

Playdate...

Or is it daycare? Sometimes I'm not sure...

Last week Spencer's friend came over to play. The mom called me, and she asked me if it would be all right if he came over here to play. Of course, I said no problem...I really don't mind.

But she called again today. Same thing. And then she proceeds to tell me all of the things she's trying to get done today, so it'll be great if he can play over here.

Seriously, I don't care...I prefer my kids to play at MY house anyway...Just call me overprotective or something! But it seems to me if I'm using the play date as a babysitter, I'm going to try to hide it a little bit...Maybe...

:D

Spencer is having a blast, and his friend is a good kid...so I guess I can't REALLY complain...!

4 comments:

Rhoda said...

Wow, you are really nice. I like pre-planned play dates a little better. I certainly don't mind helping someone out of a jam, but ask for a favor don't call it a playdate! You must be a saint.

Tiffany McAlister said...

My goal is just to coordinate playdates...I'd rather have one insane day with each of my kids having a friend over than one friend every day. So short notice, its hard to make that work. Not a saint...see how I was complaining? :D

Kelly Jean said...

You're a good person, Tiff! We need more YOUs in the world. :)

rthompson said...

You are a saint! Plain and simple. Saint Tiff! :)