Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Michael's 5th Birthday!

Michael turned 5! He was super excited about all his presents. I think he woke us up at 6:30...Yawn! :D I think he got everything he could possibly want...that's a seriously spoiled kiddo!










He's into anything that rolls, really! He wanted a Thomas train set, and he asked for Chuch the talking Dump Truck. Well, he asked for everything he saw on TV, but these are the two we decided to oblige on! He would sit there, and with every commercial that came on TV I would hear "I want that!". So I finally started saying, in response, "You want everything!"
"No." He would say "Not girl stuff."
Funny!
We opened presents, and then we all got ready for the day. We told Michael he could choose: We could take the family to see "Megamind", or he could pick to go to the Build-a-Bear store and make a new friend. We thought he'd pick the movie...he's been so excited about it! But nope...He wanted to go make a new friend. So dad, the big softy, said we'd do both! (I loved Megamind, by the way...That Will Farrell is at his best in cartoon form!) Anyway, after the movie we headed to the mall and Michael "made" himself a monkey named Oso. (I also got me a Apple Pie Carameled Apple from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! Yay! Everybody wins!)


Then off to birthday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They asked what he wanted for dinner, and he picked:
Macaroni and Cheese, Chicken Nuggets, and Bananas.
Yep. He's Five!


Thanks to all the generous gift givers in the family! He is definitely well loved!l

No comments: