Thursday, March 24, 2011

Free Time...Gone...!

We just signed Spencer and Michael up for soccer! Lee and I were talking the other day and realized they haven't ever gotten to play yet! (Shameful, I know...We missed Spencer at that really fun age where they all just run in a big herd around the ball...Now he'll have to play like real kids.)

It's going to get interesting...two teams...two practices...two games. Hopefully we can make it all work out okay even with both our work schedules! Good times, though...can't wait!

I do have some slightly miffed older children...One who wants to take Dance, one who'd love Piano Lessons, and another who is dying to try Lacrosse or Football. We just can't do it all at once...5 kids, 5 activities...Whew! :D So they'll just have to sit this season out!

(See? Life really ISN'T fair! Ha-Ha!)

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Are they still doing guitar lessons? Yeah I totally understand...I had three in Jr. Jazz a few months ago. Life gets crazy especially when two of them have games at the same time!

Kelly Jean said...

Oooh, fun! Nick and I were driving past some kids playing soccer the other day, and decided we want our kids to play that (or any type of sport, for that matter... I mean, if they WANT to, of course ;)) - but it's such a fun atmosphere! I've always loved going to those games. :)

Too bad there's not an any-age, co-ed, common-interest sport that they can ALL play... hmmm....