Friday, March 18, 2011

Shopaholics...

I just spent 75 minutes at Kohl's with Megan...she came home with ONE shirt. Seriously? :D


She got a gift card from Grandma for her birthday, and she was thrilled because nothing beats picking out and trying on whatever you want! So she walked through her section picking up everything she liked. Then made another lap to make sure she didn't forget anything...! We headed over to the dressing room, where the rest of us sat down for the fashion show! (Tory, Spencer, and Michael were not such huge fans of this process...that made for a fun time for mom! Tory kept asking when we could go look at the boy clothes.)


In the end, Megan settled on just one fabulous shirt, and a great pair of earrings to go with the top. Good thing it doesn't take us that long to buy EVERY article of clothing we have, though! Ha-ha! And here it is...The fruits of our shopping labors:





(I am looking for volunteers for the NEXT shopping trip, though...Any takers? Or maybe just someone to stay here and play with my boys while we shop...!)

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, atta girl. :) Such a cute outfit to end on!!! Love it! And I love a good fashion show - let me know when you're going next! :)

Rhoda said...

Serioiusly you should have called! The boys would have loved to hang out with each other. Although I might have had to give you Mily, she would think she was getting punished! Such a cute shirt though!

Kendra said...

OOOOO Me ME! Pick me! I want to go shopping!!!

Steph H said...

Megan is BEAUTIFUL!!!