Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cut Footloose...!

Yesterday afternoon I (finally!) got to go see Cody's latest show! He was cast as Wren in Footloose out in Draper, and I've been really excited to see it. It's been open for a couple of weeks now, and with my work schedule the only time I could go was the matinee half way through the run. It was great! Although, admittedly odd, since it's tough to think of my little brother as the male lead. (You know, I remember him running across the stage in a teeny band costume in Music Man a lifetime ago...it's quite a different kind of performance!) But he carried that show so well. Willard was also fun to watch...Not AT ALL like the Willard in the movie, but entertaining all the same.

Cody, well done! I was very proud of you...you were most excellent!

(Plus, at the Draper Historic Theater, you can apparently get movie theater popcorn...I'm just sayin'!"

No comments: