Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Times...

My hubby is freaking adorable!

Tonight after we put the kids to bed I suggested we watch a movie or something before heading to bed. (I like everything and can watch some of my favorites about once a week...Not so much for Lee. Most movies he's content to watch once!) So he looked through our movies and didn't find anything interesting. No worries, I said. I've got a book...A fifth in the series, actually, so I'll just read here by you while you watch whatever you'd like.

Guess what he's watching.

NASA.

Did you know they had a NASA channel? Yep. Real pictures from space...and from the Space Station. Every five or so minutes, he'll nudge me and say "Look!"...So I look. Guess what he's showing me! Earth. From Space! When I giggle, he just says, "What? It's so cool!"

See? Adorable!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well! It IS cool!

Rhoda said...

I hear you Lee. I watch the website live when they are launching the space shuttle. Although it's usually because Trina calls and askes if I can see her on TV? So I always have to look for her. Still, I think it's pretty cool.

Sydney said...

Dad's weird. (Especially with books..)

Steph H said...

I love this. This is exactly us every weekend. Me wanting to watch an endless supply of movies that I love and never get sick of... Adam wanting to watch KBYU cause he's already seen all the movies we have (once). Nat's husband is like this too-- he LOVES the history channel. Ha ha.