Sunday, October 24, 2010

Haunted Forest!

My brave 9-year-old ventured into the Haunted Forest this week! He was invited to a birthday party, and after cake and ice cream they were going to head to the Haunted Forest. I was reluctant...but he REALLY wanted to go. I talked about what would happen...that unlike a scary movie or TV show, these people are trying to actually chase you...and once you start, you have to finish...No "go backs"!

He was adamant...He wasn't going to be scared.

He came home (at 11:45 at night!!) and the first thing he said to dad was, "Mom was right." :D

Then in the morning, when I asked him how it was, all he could talk about was how cool it was. He'd do it again!

Good...'Cause Lee hates those things...Now I can have someone to go with ME...In a few years. (I still think he might be just a little too young!)

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

What a brave kid ya got! I like that you said "no 'go backs'" (Doesn't matter if you get scared - they WILL chase you, and you WILL run!) haha, just kiddin. It really is a great philosophy. :)