Friday, October 22, 2010

Hooray for primary programs!!

I really do love the primary program. You know, when all the small children in the ward flock to the front of the chapel to sing for the entire program? Love. It. I look forward to it all year...and even did before I had kids! This year is somewhat monumental...This is the last year all my kids will participate in the program...Next year Sydney will be too old! (Her 12th birthday is in just over a week...something I'm kind of freaking out about!) Megan and Sydney are singing "He Sent His Son" all by themselves. They've been practicing really hard. I can't wait to hear it! And I will be sitting there with no children all through Sacrament meeting...Fabulous! :D

A delightful bonus? The email I got from the primary president. Today, for an hour and a half I needed to drop my kids by the church so they could practice! Hee-hee! Can you say "Alone time"? Never happens.

I almost started to miss them...

.

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Ohh, I LOVE Primary Programs! They're so funny!! And cute... and endearing.. and spiritual :) And I love alone time! WooWOO! Best of both worlds ;)

Steph H said...

Wow, how fun that all of your kids are in primary at the same time for a short season. I agree--best laughs of the year, the primary program.