Monday, December 6, 2010

Aww...

She's not a teenager yet! (No, really...she isn't...but she also doesn't (always!) act like one, either!)

Yesterday at church, I was sitting in Relief Society waiting for the meeting to start. My cute 12-year-old darts up to me, kisses me on the cheek, says, "We're having opening exercises with you guys!" and then runs off to sit with her friends.

At first, I was thinking, "Whatever...don't come sit with your mom...!". Then I realized she left her friends to come and say hi. I hadn't even seen her yet, so she didn't do it out of guilt or anything. She's just pretty special!

I'll take it. :D And I'll continue to remind her that she's never going to be one of THOSE kind of girls!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats are granddaughter!! Got to love her

Kelly Jean said...

And that just shows what a cool/good mom you are! Like mother, like daughter ;)

Anonymous said...

She better not ever disrespect her mom, or she'll have to deal with Dad. Think if we keep reminding her not to be one of those kind of teenagers that she might actually stay nice?