Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best Wake Up Call Ever!

I woke up Sunday to a knock at the door to my bedroom. My little lovelies yelled, "We brought you guys some breakfast!" We open the door to reveal a tray with 2 bowls of Frosted Flakes, a glass of Diet Coke (for Dad!) and a glass of Dr. Pepper (for me!), a string cheese for each of us, and an apple and a banana.

Along with the tray were these two notes...One from Tory (signed by everyone, but he was the author!) and one from Spencer:


(Translation for Spencer's: "I love you bcas you gis mack me so happy" = "I love you because you guys make me so happy")

Aw...They make me all gooey!

2 comments:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Plus, I love that Tory signs his notes to me "Sincerely". (Giggle!)

Anonymous said...

Priceless! They had me giggling. Someone needs to teach them how to spell Michael.