Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bieber Fever...!!

For a while now, two of my kids have been pestering me about taking them to see the Justin Bieber flick "Never Say Never". They have begged, and begged, and finally, I relented. I went to the theater ahead of time, and purchased three tickets...For me and my two lucky guests!
We got our movie snacks (sorry...can't sit through 1 1/2 hours of THIS without reinforcements of some kind...!) and the three of us took our seats. It was cute. (And fun to watch...there were parts where his manager was going around his tour cities giving out tickets to random girls who didn't have them. And upgrading people who had nosebleed seats to the front few rows...The girls were freaking out...(Insane!)...but it was cute to watch!) All in all, not the worst movie I've ever seen...But we all know I'm not hard to please when it comes to movies...I like everything...!


After the flick was over, the kids begged me to take their picture in front of a poster or something. So the search was on. We walked from one end of the movie theater to the other, to no avail! Finally, I asked the ticket taker to point us in the direction of one. Apparently, he'd been *ahem* vandalized so they had to take his stand-up down. (Decapitated, I believe was the word I heard them use as we walked away...!) Anyway, no photo op for us. I said maybe we could take one when we got home.
And so here it is...We 3 at home, doing what all the "Bieber" fans in the movie kept doing:
(Just noticed I'm, like, the worst hand-heart maker ever! Gosh! I need practice!)
Gotcha, didn't I! You totally expected the GIRLS to be in this picture with me! But no...They don't really LIKE him...Weirdos! :D (But good job not conforming, I've taught you well!!)
Spencer wanted one of him "doing a Justin Bieber pose":

A fun night out with my little boys. One other funny incident: We were waiting for the snack man to ready our popcorn, and he asked the kids what we were seeing. Michael answers, "Justin Bieber." (pause) "But we aren't girls."

Thanks for the clarification, buddy! *snicker!*

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Hahaha. Didn't see that one coming ;)

And don't worry about the hand-heart maker dealio. If you ever need to balance a basket or something on your head, you'll nail it - excellent form!

Rhoda said...

Nope, I didn't see that comming, but I was pretty shocked thinking the girls were into him. It's just that the target age for Bieber seems to be getting younger and yonger! Although Emily's Bieber fever is still going strong...but we haven't gone to see it yet. Maybe in the dollar theatres.

Yeah you need a little hand heart practice...thumbs go down! Although I'm one to talk I don't know if I've ever done one! ☺

Steph H said...

I was sitting here thinking, I want to eat some jelly beans. better check tiff's blog. thanks for my computer stash! :)

That's hilarious that your boys wanted to go! Even that they explained to the candy guy that they weren't girls-- as if they know it's atypical for boys to be fans. Ha ha. You're such a good mom to take them.