Sunday, February 13, 2011

Good Old Gossip Magazines...

"The Star"...Always good for a laugh! I was sitting in the break room at work, flipping through a magazine that was sitting on the table. I came across this page and was laughing so hard I had tears! Look at the picture...Can you find the funny?


No? Can't really see what's so funny about pants? Look below:


The part circled in the second picture reads "Two Handy Pockets!"
And here I am, taking for granted that every pair of pants I own came with those, standard. I didn't realize that for some, handy pockets was an upgrade! I'm so ungrateful...

(World, Thank you for handy pockets...)



2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Hahaha. Nice. Not to mention the pleated pants - ow OW!!

Danna said...

Yeah, some pants only come with one handy pocket- which would be handy enough if you already had one of your hands amputated...