Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Little Buddy!

We love "Dispicable Me"!


The Minions, the Unicorn Song, Steve Carrell as a cartoon...Just can't watch it enough! We bought the DVD when it first came out, but at work last night, I found a rare DVD/BluRay/PLUS Digital Copy! Gotta have it...'Cause how great to put this on my iPod...!!




Imagine my delight when I opened the box to check it out...and found THIS!!! My very own little inflatable Minion! :D He's my new little buddy!
(If I still had a baby carrier, I would have taken him to work with me the next night and carried him around with me...Just for giggles.)

3 comments:

Danna said...

If you need to borrow my carrier- I don't need it- you can use it anytime. :)

Kelly Jean said...

What a lucky li'l Minion! I'm gonna have to see that movie.

Anonymous said...

OK...that's a little scary!