Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday...

Friday after school the kids had some friends over. Spencer had a friend, Michael had 2 friends, Megan ended up with 3 friends, Tory had 2 friends...It was like a party, but without the planning!!
No party is complete without the impromptu Dance-O-Rama!





Video would have been more fun, since then you'd all be able to enjoy the sweet break-dancing moves these kids were busting out! =D


And while the party was hopping in the other room, this is what Sydney
was up to:

(More on that later!)
So the friends all went home and it was time for dinner. Lasagna was the meal of choice for tonight! Mmm...What's better than a homemade lasagna!

How about when someone else is making it?! (I think food always tastes better when somebody else fixes it...! It's funny...there are meals we make here that I think are better when he cooks, and he likes better when I cook...)

Lee asked me if I was taking pictures so I could reference them later when I make Lasagna next time. (I always defer to him on this meal...I've never made lasagna! It doesn't seem too hard, but I like that it's DAD'S dinner!)



Yummy...The finished product!


I wanted to mention too, that Spencer's friend stayed for dinner. I told him and his mom what we were having before she left him, and then as we called everyone to the table Spencer tells me, "Oh, mom? Michael doesn't like lasagna."
Sorry, man. That's dinner!

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Well, gosh, what a fun party! I agree - food's pretty much always better when someone else makes it. :) That lasagna looks sooo tasty. Mmm. I love cheese. And I like that we got to see your living room - again, BEAUTIFUL!

rthompson said...

Call us next time! Liam is a dancing fool and we LOVE lasagna...just sayin'. :)