Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where a Kid Can Be a Kid!!

What to do, what to do...
Grocery shopping was already done, we bought valentines stuff for the kids for school next week...What's left?
Yay! Let's go to Chuck E. Cheese!! (Cause why not?...)


(He looks so happy...!)



Hard to see, cause these are cell phone pictures, not ACTUAL pictures!...But that is Tory and Spencer playing the basketball game.


(And dad, supervising for maximum ticket output!)



Now THAT is happy to be there!


Gorgeous Girl!!

(Can you hear her eyes rolling?!)
And here's dad...Making sure there are enough tickets for everyone to
get what they want!!

(Apparently it's where dad can be a kid, too!)
And don't worry...Since they checked our hand stamps on the way out, we know we left with only our own kids!

2 comments:

Steph H said...

I've heard they do that at Chucky Cheese (the hand stamped check when you leave thing)! What's the world coming to? But even still, I think I want to hang out at the place where a dad can be a kid. You guys are such fun parents!

(also your jelly bean background is making me really crave some candy... I might have to click off your blog so my mouth will stop watering).

Kelly Jean said...

"Can you hear her eyes rolling?!" -hahaha. You're so much fun!! What an excellent outing.

And to add to Steph's parenthesesed-note, this is when Willy Wonka's tasteful walls would come in handy! I keep rubbing the screen, but I got nothin'...