Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Funny Honey!

Lee and I were watching the news last night. There was a story running about a woman who had written a letter to the editor printed in the Standard Examiner complaining about all the "ado" over Jimmer Fredette, specifically on the BYU campus. We watched the story in quiet, then the newscaster moved on to the next piece. I think I said something like, "Geez...Get over it, lady."

Lee turns and says, "Yeah...Jimmerny Christmas, just Fredette about it."

We laughed and laughed...You know, some things just strike you a certain way! (And he was so proud of his funny! What a cutie!)

Giggle!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...me so funny...

Kelly Jean said...

Haha, I love laughy moments like that.

I especially love the title of this post. Way to be a rhymer! ;)

Danna said...

Will you guys hang out with us again? Your happiness just seeps into me. :) Thanks for the laugh!