Friday, April 22, 2011

Crib Notes, Part 2...

Hey, all. Remember this?











I guess our crib is supposed to stay empty a little while longer! We found out last night that our little angel is going to wait for us in heaven. We are sad, but we are lucky enough to know we will see and raise this baby in another time.





And who can blame this baby for not wanting to leave behind such fabulous spirits?! This little one is having a great time with Grandpa Crabb, and Great-Grandparents McPhie, Morrison, and McAlister...We know it will be in great hands!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-( Daddy no likey...

Rhoda said...

So so so sad. Although what an sweet Easter reminder that we will be together again someday. Our prayers are with you, may your heart heal quickly.

Me said...

Sorry :(

Mary P.

Danna said...

It's dumb, but I almost didn't comment because I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry that you have to go through such a tough thing, but I know you can do it! Remember to say a little prayer when you need comfort and Heavenly Father will bless you. Love ya Tiff.

I know it kinda looks like I'm signing your name to my comment, but I can't think how to make it look right grammatically. sorry. :)

Kelly Jean said...

Oh, Tiff :( I'm so sorry. All my love goes out to you & Lee and your beautiful fam. You are so strong & positive - I'll keep you in my prayers! Love you!

Katy said...

I am so sorry to hear this but am always amazed at the never ending strength you (and your hubby) show. You are so strong! I love you!