Thursday, April 14, 2011

Don't judge me...

Dress Rehearsal:


Hop in the car and head to the local Baskin Robbins. I've been dying to try their new flavor of the month, "Firehouse 31", which is red-hot cinnamon mixed with vanilla ice cream, so when I got the email saying to come on out to the $.31 scoop night, I told Lee to meet me there after work and we'd hook ourselves up. He suggested we eat dinner first, and then go back out...!?...Whatever. So that's what we did.


But before we left, I looked at my email one more time...Oh...Wednesday April 27th, NOT April 13th! (Hee-hee!) But it was too late...Our mouths were watering, the tasty waffle cone was calling my name, and it was too late to turn back...So we went anyway! Flavor of the month had to many chunks of cinnamon, not enough ice cream...But so glad I tried it!


So the REAL show is on the 27th...I'll be showing up for that one, too! This time, taking home the Cookie Dough...or maybe Oreo...or...Snickers? Can't go wrong, really...

No comments: