Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Excited for upcoming events!

Is it manipulation, do you think, to convince your hubby that for Mother's Day you want tickets to the Tim McGraw/Lady Antibellum concert he REALLY wants to see? Nah...I didn't think so either! :D

But don't get me wrong...I'm very excited for the show! I was thinking the other day that my concert experiences have been severely limited. (Basically, I've seen Josh Groban (Awesome!), half of a freezing cold Alan Jackson concert (could have skipped it...), Sarah Brightman (Christine from Phantom of the Opera...she was strange!), and, well, The Wiggles (of all the concerts I've seen, this one was second only to Josh Groban! Thanks, Kendra!))

And the concert will take place just a week before our 13th weddin' anniversary...! It promises to be a fabulous night out! Love you, baby!

4 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Woohoooo!!! I love concerts!! That'll be so much fun! Eek! I'm excited for you :)

Kendra said...

The Wiggles rock my world! Seriously though...Eva still watches them everday.

Tiffany McAlister said...

And your welcome for the movie library I was happy to share!!

Anonymous said...

Love you, too! Can't believe yo tricked me...yeah right!