Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday Morning

So tell me...what is worse than the neighbor that leaves their Christmas lights up all year? How about the one who goes out in April to take them down, get half of them down, and then decides to stop. Yep...That's me! :D We got what we could reach from the ladder...the rest involves climbing on the roof. I guess we're gonna build up to that!

It was a wonderful warm day of bike riding, basketball and four-square playing, and chalk drawing! Lee helped "pretty up the yard some" by spraying all the yucky weeds...He does an excellent job of making them go away so I don't have to actually pull them. Also received Christmas in April (so maybe the lights are appropriate?) when the awesome neighbors across the street brought us some new-old stuff...pegs for a couple of the kids bikes, some snow boots for next year, a gun that "makes shoot sounds", and a HUGE inflatable water slide...! Yipee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget abut the new BBQ grill that hasn't ever been used!

Rhoda said...

Holy cow!...who are these "awesome neighbors"? I think I might want to get to know them a little better! ☻

Galoshes said...

So I think we're going to come out for a BBQ and waterslide party, right? :) If summer ever decides to show up, that is! It says Lindsey is commenting-I can't remember my google account and it's automatically choosing Lindsey, so just know-I'm Danna.