Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Favorites of Today...

First, I must comment on my newest favorite commercial: It's the new Kotex commercial, the one with the girl with the short dark hair. (I know I can look up stuff, and then cleverly put a link here for convenient viewing...but I haven't played with my knowledge on that yet...I promise it's worth looking up, though!!) Funniest commercial I've seen in a REALLY long time! (I'm like, "Oh, THAT'S what's supposed to happen.") *guffaw*

Second, I was at the library today and Spencer found a "Gummi Bears" movie. Remember the Gummi Bears cartoon from the 80's? With the special "gummi beary juice" that made them all bouncy? Both the little boys are enjoying it...And it is making me giggle just a bit!

2 comments:

Steph H said...

I loved gummi bears!! How fun to rediscover childhood favorites through your kids!

Tiffany McAlister said...

Yeah...I did it with HeMan, too...