Monday, September 26, 2011

The budding photographer...

Spencer LOVES the camera.  (To clarify, he loves to take pictures with the camera...He does NOT love to be IN pictures!)  Frequently I pick up the camera and find a series of "self portraits" of himself, or pictures of all the kids watching TV on a Saturday morning...Your know, the really epic happenings at the house!

While I will not subject you to ALL Thirty-Six of these (yes, 36 in this little series!) I thought I would treat you to a small sampling of his creative genius.


It's important to get a picture of how messy the floor of the car is...


And your shoes...


And the view out the window...


In each...


Direction...!


 "Let me get one of Michael's knees..."


"And of Tory's hand..."


(I am kind of glad we have THIS face preserved for all time...!)


 Thank Heavens for digital cameras...I think I'd be much less forgiving of this charming behavior if he went through actual rolls of film this quickly!

3 comments:

Rhoda said...

That is an awesome face! Yeah, amen for digital, can you imagine the cost of film!

Kelly Jean said...

Hahaha. :) Awesome. Yeah... I don't know what I'd do if we still had to develop our pictures! I'd have to take a second job just to afford that ;)

Kendra said...

He's such a goober...sweet shoes though!