Friday, September 9, 2011

Michael's First Day of School!

Tuesday, September 6th, 2011


It's official!  My baby started Kindergarten today.  I'm sure proud of how big this little guy is getting!  He has been SO excited about school...this last week, when all the other kids were in school but he hadn't started yet, just about killed him!  Anyway, here he is, looking so handsome in his Providence Hall uniform clothes.  (And new shoes that DON'T light up, because that's not allowed...He kept reminding me that we needed to get new ones.)


(My handsome Michael...! Gonna miss this stay home buddy!)

I feel like this whole new chapter can open in my life...sort of.  Maybe.  If I can ever get through that "To Do" list I've been making for a year now of things to do when all my kids were in school...!  

1 comment:

Steph H said...

I remember as a kid, bursting into tears at the thought of Julie going off to school and my mom being home ALONE all day. "But, Mom, aren't you going to be lonely?" I cried. "I think I'll manage..." she said. Hope you manage too :)