Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pinocchio!

Howdy, all!  In case any of my readers find themselves bored, with nothing to do Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night this week, I thought I'd extend an invitation to Herriman City's "Pinocchio"!


It's an adaptation of Pinocchio, where the star is a GIRL!  Original music, some fun songs...But best of all:  Sydney, Megan, Tory, and Spencer are in it!  It starts at 7:30 all three nights, the cost is low ($3 over 12 years old, $1 ages 3-12), and it's and the W&M Butterfield Park Pavilion.  (If you want to come, I'll be happy to send better "where" information!)


On a side note...Anyone watch "The X-Factor" last night?  What did you think?  I totally enjoyed it...I found myself liking Simon better on THIS show than on American Idol!  Just wondered what anyone else thought...!


Anyway, everyone have a delightful weekend...It's only a couple of days away!

1 comment:

Steph H said...

Fun! Bummer that we're busy all three nights! Wish them luck for me.