Thursday, September 8, 2011

More Vacation Story...

Monday, August 1, 2011


Poor planning being what it is, I ended up scheduled for work tonight.  You know, clear down in South Jordan.  And I don't get OFF work until midnight.  Not so convenient for driving back up the canyon to join the family.  But, as luck would have it, Sydney's very first year of girls camp begins tomorrow morning.


So we woke up this morning, just kind of were lazy, and then we went to the grocery store to make sure that Lee and the other kids had food (since I was stranding them without a car for a whole day!)  After a little Mac-n-Cheese for lunch, Sydney and I headed for home with a car full of laundry.  We did some wash, grabbed some Subway for dinner (See?  Totally craving it...), and then I left her home while I dashed off to work.  She stayed up late in my room, finishing up some laundry (thanks, Syd!) and watching "The Little Mermaid".  After seeing the musical, she was excited to compare it to the movie!  Funny girl!

No comments: