Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tory's Second Fake Birthday...

 July 30, 2011


Today was Tory's second fake birthday.  We met up at Cracker Barrel for breakfast at lunchtime.  It was super tasty, and Tory seriously made quite a haul...Spoiled little darling that he is!


(Socks...)

(And what goes better with SOCKS as a gift, than underwear...!
I told him he had to take it out of the bag...!)

(He has been wanting some of these super cool
"Zoo York" brand shirts for a whole year now!)

(Good thing Grandma and Grandpa are great listeners!)

(And the comfy shorts to go with them...!)


(The Richins bought him this pocket knife/pocket tool thing...So when I post about the missing fingers...Just kidding.  But you can tell...He's SO excited about it!)

(Another favorite shirt...)

(To go with his favorite skinny jeans...)

(I'm not REALLY sure...but I think he loves his new Vans...!)


(Opening his Kohl's gift card...which he used to buy ANOTHER "Zoo York" shirt...Seriously, he's as bad as my girls when it comes to clothes!)
 

(Spencer)


(Michael)

(Emma, Sydney, Megan, and Mia)
 
After breakfast, the Richins grabbed their swimming stuff from the hotel and came out to join us at the pool in the RV park where we were staying.  It was HOT...The kids had a great time swimming with cousins.  There was a big tube in the pool, and the game of the day was to climb up on it (it would hold about 3 kids at once) and then Grandpa and Dad would take turns just flipping it over and dunking whoever was on top.  Sweet.  The down side...Dad didn't put sunscreen on and left the pool today with a nasty sunburn.  Ouch.  It even blistered.  


After swimming, we loaded up and headed to The Pasta Factory for dinner.  We go there every year, and our kids love it because they are all spaghetti/fettuccine NUTS!  After dinner, we wandered over to the little grassy area they have just inside the little square there and took some pictures.  I love this one of Grandma and Grandpa with the kids!  (I had another one I hurried and snapped BEFORE they could each block their messy shirts with a kid...but I'm not going to post it.  :D  See how nice I am?)

(Grandma and Grandpa with the Richin and McAlister grandkids!
So sad the Wrights couldn't join us this year!)

(My cute family!)
 Some fun photos in the English phone booth...!

(Hey...Let's see if we can stuff our 9 kids in an old phone booth!
Why do my two older boys always look so angry...?)
(Hey...We got all nine kids.  What about 5 kids and 2 adults?  (And see Spencer?  I'm sending him to spend a couple of weeks with my cousin Stephanie.  Then he'll get used to having someone take pictures of him all the time, and maybe he'll forget to be SO mad every time I take my camera out!))

After we finished playing, we headed back to the trailer...by way of a Subway...Lee and I skipped the pasta (not my favorite!) and opted for this recent craving of ours.  I'm sure I'll be back to my normal cravings for greasy fast food soon, but a big old Turkey sub is just what I want lately!






1 comment:

Steph H said...

Ha ha, I'll take Spencer! And photograph the frowns right out of him!

I love seeing so many pictures on your blog, it's so fun to SEE what your family's up to. I'm proud.