Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to the Future...

Just wanted to post that I noticed all three of the "Back to the Future" movies were on TV this weekend. I DVR'd all 3, and am looking forward to watching them again...It's been probably a decade since I saw any of them last! I think I'm going to watch them myself before sharing with my kids...I can't think of anything TOO objectionable, but I never can until *BAM!*, there it is. :D Gotta love those movies from childhood!

Gotta go...Heather is coming to let me play beauty parlor with her hair...! Good times...

3 comments:

Pollyanna said...

You know the middle one is never as good as the first or the third... Hello, McFly...

Tiffany McAlister said...

That goes without saying...perhaps with the exception of the "Toy Story" movies...And I'm very excited about the third of those!

Kelly Jean said...

How random, I've been looking for Back to the Future for the past few days now! It's a classic. The first is my favorite. "You are my density. I mean, my destiny.."