Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Watch out, world!

The world will soon have 3 more guitar players! (Okay, maybe not SOON...) Today we went and signed Tory, Megan, and Sydney up for guitar lessons. They get a lesson a week, free guitar rental, and after 4 months of lessons they get to keep the guitar. Seemed too good to pass up...so we'll see what happens. First lesson is June 9th...Then the practicing begins! :D

On an unrelated note...does anyone know where I can get a great pair of ear plugs? Just kidding! I'm really excited to see how it goes!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Awesome!! I am jealous! Can adults participate too? I want to learn!

Rhoda said...

Now that is awesome. I want a guitar player in my house...Shawn volunteered but he never has time to learn.

Kendra said...

They will be "superstars"!

Tiffany McAlister said...

Katy: They do have adult classes! Call me, I'll give you the number! :D