Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kindergarten is over...

Yesterday was Spencer's Kindergarten program. The kids sang songs and recited poems they'd learned through the year...Kind of a "year in review" program. Just sweet! There is my little baby, 6 on the way to 7, looking so grown up and singing about how "now it's time to go to first grade!". Whew. After the songs, we were excused to his classroom where his teacher, Mrs. Black, showed us a slide show with pictures of the kids...at Halloween, giving their animal report, with me for "Mom's and Muffins", with Papa for "Dad's and Doughnuts", reciting their nursery rhymes. Then, at then end of the slide show, she gave each student their own copy along with their little "diploma". It was so CUTE...and mom got a little weepy, cause he's getting so big!

And maybe I'd post a picture, but in classic "me" form, I forgot the camera. Grrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Spencer, we are so proud of you!!