Friday, June 4, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Howdy! So today I decided to take the kids and do the grocery shopping without Lee while he was at work so we wouldn't have to do it tomorrow! Whew! That is a chore! (Put that down, don't touch that, stay with mom, no we're not going to buy that, get off of there...Just put it all on a replay loop!)

Before we could go shopping, I had to call the kids home from across the street. They were "helping" the neighbor clean out an RV trailer that they are getting ready to sell. I wasn't there, so I'm not sure how helpful they really were. Then we get home from grocery shopping, and they run across the street to help some more.

No, that's okay. I'll get the groceries...It's all good...

Kids. Funny!

Then my older kids had a water fight. I'm pretty sure when they have a water fight it's not fair, because we have the hoses, and whoever wields the hose is kinda the winner. Luckily, there are two of them...but 3 older kids. I guess that explains the tears about the water shot to the eyes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like an exciting day at your house that I am really glad we missed!:) Love all of you anyhow. Mom

Steph H said...

Wow, I'm impressed you went to the store with all your kids! I hate taking over my Saturdays with grocery shopping so I try to go on a weekday too, but it gets tricky with kids (and I've only got two! and they can't even talk!). You're such a great mom. I love how much you find the humor in life.