Saturday, June 5, 2010

Smiled for Miles!

Things that made me giggle today:

  1. Realizing my 18-year-old brother can't light a fire!
  2. Noticing that my cute hubby, who ran out to mow the lawn today before the Crabb's came over to "hang", totally misses a spot...okay, not really a spot, but the whole lower half of my back yard!!
  3. Listening to my nephew Rusty retell his version of the scary Dora episode with the mean witch...and knowing exactly which episode he meant!
  4. Roasting marshmallows with small children who don't really want to eat them, but really just want to stick something into the fire without getting in trouble.
  5. Heather, walking down my driveway at the end of the night, and falling. Which wasn't the funny part...My mom's reaction was to help her up, and drag her up the driveway to look at her injury in the light. (She scraped her elbow...not even enough blood to drag a band-aid out of me for my kids!)
  6. Eating cupcakes with frosting and candy "hair" to celebrate Cody's graduation earlier in the week...none of the kids were invited to the actual ceremony. One of them looked just like Lee!!

3 comments:

Steph H said...

Those are funny things! Did you make your cupcakes from the book? Did you take any pictures of them? (Also, poor Heather)

Kelly Jean said...

I was going to ask if you made cupcakes from the book! Guess we all sort of think alike.. :) I love having laughy days. Maybe those days should be ended with lau(gh)y-taffy. ;)

Tiffany McAlister said...

Yes, I made the little graduating class cupcakes from the book. I stole...er, borrowed my mom's copy of the book for Cody's cake. I'm sure I'll return it. Someday.