Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...!

Happy Father's Day to all the dads! I love my husband so much! He's a super father. He loves to cook and try new things, and he's always playing with the kids...Usually those games end in tears; but hey...toughen up, kids. :D He provides for our family so well, and takes great care of all of us! Thanks, sweetie! Then to my own dads...One who's been gone for 19 years now!...I love and miss you...You'd have been a fun grandpa! Can't wait to get together later! And Lee's dad...who is almost as bratty as I am...what a great family patriarch. Always supporting what everyone is doing (even plays, and choir-type stuff...ugh!), asking if everyone is okay, and keeping tabs on us all. Love you...I'm proud to call you dad!

Also, taught in church today...Whew! :D Glad that's over for another month!

3 comments:

Rhoda said...

Lee is a great man! I had a story about him in my talk at church, but had to cut the talk short so I didn't get to tell it. But he is certainly a great example! Happy Father's day!

Pollyanna said...

Hear, Hear! I love ALL the dads in my life--including your fabulous husband! Hope your lesson went well!

Kendra said...

Mom and I were talking about you the other day
saying we couldn't have picked a better daughter
if we did it our self (don't let it go to your
head). You know we love you and Thank You for the
Great Fathers Day. Dad